Climate of Hope: Living Alaskan and Working for Change
June 8-15, 2019
Join us in a week-long, immersive course for adults – a journey into the heart of the Alaskan wilderness and into the science and solutions of climate change.
• Experience Alaskan life at an authentic homestead that strives to model sustainability
• Partake in meaningful physical work in service of the campus and community – chopping firewood, fishing, and tending the garden
• Hike and paddle through the most magnificent wilderness in North America, on the front lines of climate change
• Learn the essentials of climate science from Zach Brown, PhD
• Gain practical tools for solving the climate crisis from Zach and renowned author Kim Heacox